Aug 10, 2005 #1 C CyByte Gawd Joined Jan 6, 2003 Messages 891 My case has a door that actually curves in leaving me very limited clearance. If anyone has this fan controller can you please let me know how far out the knobs reach and if they are all the same leangth? the middle 2 would be my problem ones.
My case has a door that actually curves in leaving me very limited clearance. If anyone has this fan controller can you please let me know how far out the knobs reach and if they are all the same leangth? the middle 2 would be my problem ones.
Aug 11, 2005 #2 P pstang [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 1,601 roughly about 1/2 inch, atleast on the 5 1/4" nxp-201 version that i have, i dont think the nxp-301's will stick out much further
roughly about 1/2 inch, atleast on the 5 1/4" nxp-201 version that i have, i dont think the nxp-301's will stick out much further
Aug 11, 2005 #3 C CyByte Gawd Joined Jan 6, 2003 Messages 891 I think that is about the max I have so I will order this. worst case I have to shave a bit off. thanks very much for the reply
I think that is about the max I have so I will order this. worst case I have to shave a bit off. thanks very much for the reply