Feb 2, 2004 #1 R Rakinos [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 31, 2001 Messages 1,520 is there any way to remove some of the white lettering on my black vantec nexus, I think there was a thread on it a while back, but I cant look for it as search is gone forever borked.
is there any way to remove some of the white lettering on my black vantec nexus, I think there was a thread on it a while back, but I cant look for it as search is gone forever borked.
Feb 2, 2004 #3 R Rakinos [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 31, 2001 Messages 1,520 I only want to remove the excess labels on the top, so spaypaint is a no go as the finish would very.
I only want to remove the excess labels on the top, so spaypaint is a no go as the finish would very.
Feb 2, 2004 #4 G GlobalFear 2[H]4U Joined Nov 22, 2003 Messages 3,631 Kinda hard to say. SHARPEE! Hey, it could work.............