• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Vantec Fancard.....this thing rox!!!

cornelious0_0

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
12,783
I just got my order in today and I'd just like to let you guys know that I've got nothing but praise for the Vantec Fancard. I will admit that it is a little whiny at full speed but even at half RPM it drops my 9800XT's core temperature by 8C.....pretty impressive if you ask me. This has allowed me to get my overclock from 430/780 up to 430/800. You might ask why the core isn't any higher and the ram is.....it's cus of one final detail. I took a few seconds to take the plastic cover off the XT's fan.....allowing the fancard to blow directly onto the copper heatsink underneath.

I'm gonna do some more testing over the next couple days to see if I gain more from 440/780 or from 430/800 but irregardless.....this Fancard rox and It looks beautiful. :D
 
Back
Top