Vanilla Ice Project

DarthBeavis

2[H]4U
We (Thomas Nunn - CEO of Red Harbinger, Travis Jank, Shawn from Red Harbinger, and UFC legend Jens Pulver) are going to be on the Vanilla Ice Project in Spring. We filmed the one episode and fly to be in two more next month. Here are pix from the first trip. This is the Red Harbinger desk designed by Peter Brands

vd9v.jpg

l4jz.jpg

72q6.jpg

fwdw.jpg

0d9y.jpg

Loading 780Tis up

y0jo.jpg
9c5o.jpg

Looks kinda cool but... Doesn't seem like it's got enough room for two people to actually sit side by side in a comfortable fashion. Too much in the way of knees.

Well this is about the coolest job/project to be involved in. Should be great exposure for the desk too. Well done and keep posting the pics.

I don't know who's who in the pics but when you can lay on the floor and work underneath a computer much like a mechanic would a car you have reached a new level of [H].

Well this is about the coolest job/project to be involved in. Should be great exposure for the desk too. Well done and keep posting the pics.

I don't know who's who in the pics but when you can lay on the floor and work underneath a computer much like a mechanic would a car you have reached a new level of [H].

That is my partner Travis Jank V2-V3. He is also a world-record over-clocker in addition to building rigs.

Back