Vanguard goes live at 1pm EST..

Wildace

Supreme [H]ardness
Vanguard goes live today at 1pm EST.. 10am PST about 25min. from now

incase someone here isnt aware and has thier preorder.

ill be playing on Woefeather server

What race / class are you playing? Also what level are you now?

I'm playing on Woefeather as well. If we are nearby, I wouldnt mind grouping up for a bit

How's the initial impressions? I've heard it's a lot more challenging than most MMOs, more along the lines of EQ1. Personally, WOW bores the heck out of me because there's just no difficulty what so ever. I do have a good enough computer to run Vanguard decently (7900, C2D, 2GB ram), so I'm thinking about giving it a try.

What race / class are you playing? Also what level are you now?

I'm playing on Woefeather as well. If we are nearby, I wouldnt mind grouping up for a bit

my main is Yuanjia lvl 17 Monk - Kojani. location Three Rivers Thestra
alt Gerg lvl 11 Paladin - Dwarf. location Three Rivers Thestra

to the others,

Yes there is a monthly fee like most MMO's

as for the game im rather enjoying it. theres still quite a few bugs but thats to be expected of most mmo releases.

Lvl 16 Varanjar Ranger on Varking (Team PVP)

Overall, definitely shaping to be another great MMO that i'll be interested in for a while. The learning curve ain't too bad if you've played previous MMO's before, but i'm teaching my girlfriend how to play it as an occasional time filler that we may have on days.

The death is certainly a big thing in corpse running compared to WoW as well as the habit of not biting off more than you can chew. Mobs chase far but that's just how it is. PvP is a little buggy but fun nonetheless. Gank groups are around but that's a pvp server, can't complain.

PvE wise, definitely a great lot of balance, the diversity in classes puts WoW's to shame imo. While im leveling my Ranger, i can't help but to think how much i want to play a disciple or shaman either.

Plus, travelling is a big thing, not insta teleport wherever you go. The world's are huge and can take a while to go from city to city.

Back