• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Vandal Switch Question

FuNiOnZ

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
105
Just a random question, I found an unused Vandal Switch as I was packing my desk items up, is it possible to wire these to house voltage? I would like to make a custom switchplate and use a vandal switch as a light switch in the office room of my new house (if possible)
 
Back
Top