Vancouver B.C. area computer stores - reccomendations?

DarkStryke

[H]ard|Gawd
I was an avid customer of vibe computers but they've discontinued the local pickup option after some nutjob ran a car through their wall to break in. I don't have the time nor patience to fight with a courier about drop off or pickup times (my work schedule is 'hectic' to put it lightly).

Now baring the local crap-holes that are NCIX and attic, could anyone toss some reccomendations of a good lower mainland buisness to start going through? Selection & customer service are my biggest areas, tho of course price plays a large role. Pickup has to be an option.

I like NCIX, I go to their stores a lot. I usally price match to get good prices.

there is a-power.com, its in Richmond.
anitec.ca. somewhere on Kingsway as well.

There are a couple others, but I cant remember the names.

Unfortunately unless you speak fluent mandarin you tend to get the rub off at NCIX. After having 2 rma's become nightmares to deal with I will never go through them again for hardware orders, let alone $1 molex cables.

I guess it dpends on the store. They guys in Burnaby and in Richmond aren't bad. Havent been to the Vancouver one

Check out a-power, they are good if they got what you want.

Bby is the one I always dealt with as it is mere blocks away. Out of principle I won't bother with richmond - treat'm right or not at all.

Back