Vampire : bloodlines

Emret

Limp Gawd
I've been seeing different release dates for this game on retailer websites.. Is there a definite date for this game now that release date for HL2 is certain?

EB has it slotted for 11/8, and I sure hope so. Been looking forward to this game for a while :D

Since HL2 is being released in Nov. and the Vampire team said they wouldn't dare release it near HL2, be prepared for a late dec. date I'd estimate.

i saw the screens from the preview in PCG....why does bloodlines look like crud? I expected more from the source engine...

dimmub said:
i saw the screens from the preview in PCG....why does bloodlines look like crud? I expected more from the source engine...

Not that surprising. CS:Source looks about the same, and HL2 most likely will look about the same too.

This is pretty good stuff compared to the original half life... although don't think an engine that should have been out last year will beat Far Cry and Doom 3 in graphics.

Charles said:
Not that surprising. CS:Source looks about the same, and HL2 most likely will look about the same too.

This is pretty good stuff compared to the original half life... although don't think an engine that should have been out last year will beat Far Cry and Doom 3 in graphics.

You aware aware that even far cry and doom III took yearss to make? same as hl2.....

HL2 w/ DX9 graphics cranked up looks very very nice.

Bloodlines doesn't look as good as hl2, it doesn't really push the source engine as much as it could.

CS:S hardly pushes it, it's more of a port with some "flare" thrown over it with the physcis and things, it doesn't use nearly what it could of the source engine.

Back