good, this will shut up the valve haters. for a minute anyway

doh-nut said:
good, this will shut up the valve haters. for a minute anyway

oh yeah, this justifies all the bullshit from valve, LOL

"its not our fault"
"its not our fault it the code was stolen"
"its not our fault we can't release it, big bad vivendi wont let us"

:)

"It's not our fault we made the coolest game of all time, and without us, what the fuck would you be playing come next week? Doom3?"

Valve can do nothing right in some people's minds..

Well you can't blame either party. It is not Valve or Vivendi's fault retailers broke the sale date. Valve is in enough trouble as it is with Vivendi so they can't say screw you, and it would be foolish for Vivendi to allow Valve to began authenticating as not every retailer has broken this sale date, and with it being the weekend things might not get settled till Monday.

I would not be surprised if All retailers are released to begin selling Monday and Valve begins authenticating a day early.

Honestly, I'm tired of all of this, we've been through VALVe's bullshit about 27 times now, and I'd really rather not go through it with Vivendi. Why can't they just all be like id and just say "It'll be ready when its ready," that way nobody gets pissed and everyone gets the game when its promised.

Tommorow i'm gonna go out and buy something. and then they are gonna tell me i can't use it. SWEET

the best part of this whole thing is that no one knows if it was worth the purchase and hassle.

Micas said:
"It's not our fault we made the coolest game of all time, and without us, what the fuck would you be playing come next week? Doom3?"
Ummm...easy...Halo 2...:D

Heh heh...that was good...I mean come on...Microsoft treats its customers better than Valve/Vivendi does theirs

what the hell is soo good about halo 2 anyway? what makes it soo unique from games such has doom3 unreal 2k4, bf v far cry??? uhhh??? i dont understand? i played halo and nothing special or unique about it...

Ron1jed said:
Tommorow i'm gonna go out and buy something. and then they are gonna tell me i can't use it. SWEET

Why should you be able to use it? It's not been released yet... its only 3 days you have to wait, is that really going to kill you?

Micas said:

Planetside, baby, YEAH!

HL2 may have better graphics and....oh, wait, no, it's just the graphics.

Sorry, but single player shooters don't do it for me anymore. If you can't have 400 people in a single battle, it just isn't exciting. So I'm skipping HL2 like I skipped Doom3. (IE., it's hardly "the coolest game of all time")

Back