• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Valve Is Hiring

I dont think VALVe has ever laid anyone off.

Neither did a lot of game companies up until this point. I know that is true for most of the economy, but with the amount of new graduates in something like game development/programming it seems like the industry develops a product and then hemorrhages employees only to rehire people at the next project.
 
Neither did a lot of game companies up until this point. I know that is true for most of the economy, but with the amount of new graduates in something like game development/programming it seems like the industry develops a product and then hemorrhages employees only to rehire people at the next project.

And at this point all valve is doing is expanding... I dont forsee valve laying off or they wouldnt be hiring people.
 
Back
Top