Valve Has Multiple Games to Announce, Gabe is Coy as Ever About Half-Life 3 and Portal

HL3 releases, here's to hoping in runs on anything less than a 3000 series card. =/

That's when they announce Left 4 Dead 3...which is just Back4Blood with the L4D license.

Single player games so no Left for Dead. Maybe Alyx as a Desktop version. No more VR hopefully I'm never going that route.

the article mentioned a new Asymmetric PC vs. VR game...how would that even work as far as balancing?

the article mentioned a new Asymmetric PC vs. VR game...how would that even work as far as balancing?
Could be something like the Director system in L4D2 but the VR person has an overhead "god" view of the whole level, and can spawn stuff whereever...I dunno, something like that could be cool.

I see them releasing a Portal sequel before they actually release a new complete HL game (not another episode / Alyx side-story)

You can play Apex Legends at 1080p maxed on my 1060 6gb, so a new Source Engine game is unlikely to require vastly more.

Back