Value My Card Please?

xdivenx

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
1,941
Im thinking about trying to sell my old and faithful x1950 Pro 512 so I can buy a 4850. Seeing as I can't find any 512 models of this card, how much do you guys think it is worth? The only thing I am using as comparison is A 256 Version... Also, the cooling is stock on mine, but it appears to be mostly copper.
 
I bought my X1900XTX crossfire card 2 months ago for $75

so its worth about $75 maybe less... considerng people still sell 7600 cards for about $45-55
 
How about the value for a Asus 2900xt? (I know.. I'm gonna take a giant blow)
 
Well 8800gt's can be had for as low as $110 shipped, which totally kills the 2900XT.

But used cards pricing are stupid... I see crappy 7600 cards for around 50, crappy 8600gt's for $60? Come on now, I mean I saw the a nice pair of 6800gs going for cheap as heck, $40 or something, and the nice HD3850 for $70 which isn't even selling.

OP, I'd say try $50 shipped, no one's going to pay more than that.
 
Back
Top