• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Vague Question

mchammer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Messages
197
I know that some will flame the vagueness of this question...but, if you guys had a crystal ball what would you say will be the climate of video cards around Christmas and into early January? I'll be looking to upgrade around this time to a 939 A64 system and want to get a good card, but not the best card at this time. Price I would be looking to spend is $300-$350.
 
Likely to see 6800gt and x800xt's in quantity by then. Maybe another refresh, and hopefully agp versions of the 6600gt and x700 as well.
 
Thanks, will we see PCI-E versions of these cards by then? (6800's and x800's)
 
Back
Top