Vader's PC Parts Blowout

Vader

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi all, hope you all are having a great Memorial Day and don't forget to remember those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice so that ourselves and others can be free.

I have the following for sale:

Intel Scaleable Mini-Workstation:

Cerebus mATX Slate Gray w/Vented Panels, Handle, 3 x Dual 2.5" floor mounting kit (6 x SSD's)
Corsair SF450 Gold PS
Supermicro MBD-X11SPM-TF-0 mATX LGA3647, 10Gb, etc
Intel Scaleable Silver 4116 12-Core/24 Threads
Supermicro SNK-P0070APS4 LGA3647 Cooler
Intel 750 800GB NVMe AIC

You want a powerful SFF workstation with expansion capability? Linux? Windows? Hypervisor? Baremetal Containers? Up to you. Just add RAM and you're off to the races. I would like to keep it and make it a deep learning workstation as it has the PCIe ports to accommodate, think a Tesla P4, up to 512GB RAM supported, can add up to 6 x SSD's like I had in there on the floor. This can be a sick as you want it, or keep it minimal, up to you. The expansion capability is there to grow into it. Small footprint, quiet, cool, efficient and powerful. All in new this is $2,280 before tax or shipping.

PRICE: $1500 Shipped CONT US <---Serious Buyers need apply

I am located in Upstate, NY and can meet anywhere from Albany to Buffalo and willing to go around those areas as well but not too far from those areas.

MORE TO COME SOON!!

PM or msvirtualguy at gmail dot com

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------SOLD ITEMS---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BenQ HT2550 4k HDR Projector: Very little use, one of the best budget 4k projectors on the market, does 4k 60Hz for you console gamers out there. My Xbox One X looks and plays great on this projector.

PRICE SHIPPED CONT US: SOLD LOCALLY

Last edited:
Great setup but FYI - red and blue fonts are very hard to read using H default black theme. If someone is using the white theme, the white font won't show.

Back