• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Vacuums for case dust, etc

zwotb

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
74
Hey,

Are there any small vacuums that work great for sucking out dust inside cases, keyboards, etc that are safe to use?

I use compressed air for a lot of things, as well as other solvents for cleaning certain types of hardware, but I'm wondering about a vacuum for general maintenance ( since compressed air just shoots the dust everywhere and it's a pain to take everything outside all the time ).


TIA,

.z
 
wouldnt a regular vacuum cleaner work just fine? I know that you couldnt do detailed cleaning, but it would at least suck up the majority of the dust.
 
People caution on static. I think that's only an issue with the metal nozzle ones, but don't take my word for it. Also, if it's too powerful you might suction up all your jumpers.
 
Back
Top