May 11, 2006 #1 D darktiger [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007 Joined Apr 10, 2003 Messages 11,819 Okay I guess people can catch up while I am on vacation. I will be in Greece for 2 weeks. So have fun catching up..
Okay I guess people can catch up while I am on vacation. I will be in Greece for 2 weeks. So have fun catching up..
May 11, 2006 #2 O OSUguy98 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2006 Joined Oct 8, 2003 Messages 3,959 Have fun! I always wanted to go to Greece.... not to mention Italy/Egypt/etc... looking forward to some pics!! Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!
Have fun! I always wanted to go to Greece.... not to mention Italy/Egypt/etc... looking forward to some pics!! Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!
May 11, 2006 #4 D darktiger [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007 Joined Apr 10, 2003 Messages 11,819 bought me a new lens (24-105L IS) for my trip, so I am ready to enjoy myself. And to take pics..