• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Vacation - Ugh!

dropper

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2011
Joined
Jul 20, 2000
Messages
732
Went on vacation last week to come back to my chassis being mostly down. Seems there was a network glitch, and possible some power related issues, as well (it has been getting to 104F, here).

All is back up, but it will take a few days for it to start showing regular points, again. I know some were probably sharpening their moar blades....

Keith
 
Thanks for posting dropper. We were worried.

I don't think there is anyone really in range (including me) to be looking at passing you any time soon. Even with most everything down, I was 180 days out from a pass.
 
Puts down sharpening stone....

Glad it was just a glitch :D
 
The obvious question no one asked: Where did you go on vacation? :D
 
Back
Top