Vacation planning tool?

Gawd
Hello, we are planning a vacation and we generally just us a txt doc. Is there any good free calender tools to use? I looked online and most had a big 'FREE DOWNLOAD' but then you had to pay for em..

Thanks

Hello, we are planning a vacation and we generally just us a txt doc. Is there any good free calender tools to use? I looked online and most had a big 'FREE DOWNLOAD' but then you had to pay for em..

Thanks

I don't exactly understand what you are looking for? Google calendar to plan events and gatherings. I also write down names/phone#/ of places that I want to go to and add them to my Contacts. That way the info is there along for navigation, etc...

I don't exactly understand what you are looking for? Google calendar to plan events and gatherings. I also write down names/phone#/ of places that I want to go to and add them to my Contacts. That way the info is there along for navigation, etc...

We've tried using google calendars, but it hasn't really worked. I'd really like a program where I can just make my own customer calendar where I can stick in what notes I want then print it off. The only one I found that was halfway decent had the weekends as 'half day's' and I couldn't add notes to specific days.

Back