• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

v3leds ripped me off or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
6,562
Ive been waiting forever for my LEDs... and now this.

Go to v3leds.com

Anyone know anything? Its been about 2 weeks (or more) since I sent them my money.
 
I want my LEDs, they are setting my project way behind... I cant continue until I get these LEDs.

Me = wants t3h leds
 
Ok but this isn't the place to complain about it. We cannot do a single thing. My hunch is you didn't spend an arm and a leg on the LED's so if you need them bad, get them from http://www.lsdiodes.com ......they are quick and professional.


But go search for ways to contact them. This isn't one of them :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top