• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

V350 Compatiable

vroom_skies

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
1,390
Hey you guys
I'm hoping to throw together a high performing shuttle, but have a few questions first.
My main one being can a 8800 Ultra fit within this case? From my calculations I don't think so, but man I hope I'm wrong. I've heard someone mention that the fan clips the hdd bay, can anyone shed some light on that?

Also, I've been having a hard time finding what size cpu heat sinks & fans can work. Socket is going to be LGA775

Thanks for all the help
Bob
 
Are you building a SFF Shuttle or a mATX Lian-li V350 rig?

If Shuttle, what case?
 
My main one being can a 8800 Ultra fit within this case?

The 8800 Ultra will not fit in the V-350, I tried it myself last month. The bump in the heat sink design will not clear the hard drive shelf.
 
Are you building a SFF Shuttle or a mATX Lian-li V350 rig?

If Shuttle, what case?
It will be a matx V350 rig.

The 8800 Ultra will not fit in the V-350, I tried it myself last month. The bump in the heat sink design will not clear the hard drive shelf.
Is that the only issue?
If so I don't mind cutting the bottom off of the hdd bay.

Thanks
Bob
 
Back
Top