Feb 23, 2009 #1 R rischa n00b Joined Jan 3, 2009 Messages 6 Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good website to get UV lights for cases? I have a new water cooling system w/ UV liquid and want it to glow in the dark. Best regards, Rischa.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good website to get UV lights for cases? I have a new water cooling system w/ UV liquid and want it to glow in the dark. Best regards, Rischa.
Feb 23, 2009 #2 A auceny Limp Gawd Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 248 i know sidewindercomputers.com and jab-tech.com have 12" uv cathodes for around $6.
Feb 23, 2009 #3 P pvtdonuts Weaksauce Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 94 the 2 auceny mentioned have relatively cheap UV's. if you want some more selection performance-pcs has more, but they are alil bit more expensive
the 2 auceny mentioned have relatively cheap UV's. if you want some more selection performance-pcs has more, but they are alil bit more expensive
Mar 1, 2009 #4 R RedRaider Limp Gawd Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 352 www.sidewindercomputers.com ........ FTMFW