• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Utilities that report HT frequency?

megawzrd

Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
750
Are there any good utilities that report/monitor the HT frequecy or multipler other than Sandra?

I went through flashing just about all the bios's looking for one that would let me change the HT multiplier properly (I thought it was stuck at 4x). Damn Ai-Booster! Until I checked sandra where it was showing the correct HT frequency to go along with my HT multipler change...I was going crazy. Needless to say...even though I was using Ai-booster as just a monitor, it no longer resides on my desktop.

So yeah...looking for another program/utility preferably a monitor that will tell me the HT multi or HT frequency.
I just want to double check sandra...just to make sure (now that Ai has me paranoid).
 
Just do the math, don't let a bad piece of software make the easy stuff hard :)
 
BillR said:
Just do the math, don't let a bad piece of software make the easy stuff hard :)

Its not the math...thats cake, I need to ensure that the multi is changed.

Thats why I have been feverishly trying different bios revs...like I said, I thought I was locked at 4x HT multi because anything over 250 and I was into the 1000s according to Ai-booster

...I didn't want to push it and damage my proc/mobo. Thats why I was wondering if there is anything else out there so I can verify sandra before I start overclocking. I know sandra is great and I shouldn't worry, but I was just asking

pffft..."the math"
I shouldn't be allowed to eat my dinner with fork and knife for fear I might hurt myself if I couldn't calculate frequencies...or dare I mention use a calculator, oh whats that...time for sesame street
 
Back
Top