• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Util for XP to customize res/freq?

BoB-O TiVo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
147
Hey all,

I just got a ThinkPad T42 (Radeon Mobile 9600) w/ a 1400x1050 screen. When I dock it, it sends a 1280x1024 signal to my Sony F500R set up for panning my 1400x1050 desktop. Yuk! Since the Sony is an analog monitor, I'm betting it will run 1400x1050 if I send it the right signal, however, WinXP won't let me pick 1400x1050 for the external monitor (I'm betting the monitor config file just doesn't specify it). Is there a utility I can use to force the analog video port to send 1400x1050?

Thanks,
BoB
 
Back
Top