• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

UT3 won't install?!

/337

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 23, 2005
Messages
449
I just got home from work and am trying to install my ut3, and I get a ****ing error every time.
Feature transfer error: Error: -3 Patch package
What the F is this?!

And why does my dvd say release candidate 7 :confused:
 
Turns out if you rip all the files off the dvd to harddrive, I don't get the error anymore. Just a heads up for anyone else who might run into this.
 
My DVD says the same. I ripped an image of the disc and installed from that, but then I got some kind of error saying the disc was missing when I started the game. And then, the game started anyway. Hasn't happened since.
 
Back
Top