• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

UT3 plays terrible with CF WTH

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
The game seems to run smoother with CF disabled then enabled?? WTH.. Yes I have all the latest patches and drivers installed! What can I do to fix the HORRIBLE STUTTER in this game, and make it play smoother? Thanks
 
People still play UT3 now?

Last time I login there is no player online anymore..
 
UT3 is terrible..

is there anyone still playing online? I checked the server, no one is playing...
 
The game seems to run smoother with CF disabled then enabled?? WTH.. Yes I have all the latest patches and drivers installed! What can I do to fix the HORRIBLE STUTTER in this game, and make it play smoother? Thanks

Just disable Crossfire and leave it alone for UT3. I am sure you can jack up the video settings and play the game at 60FPS with just one 6870.
 
The game seems to run smoother with CF disabled then enabled?? WTH.. Yes I have all the latest patches and drivers installed! What can I do to fix the HORRIBLE STUTTER in this game, and make it play smoother? Thanks



I really got into this game when I had my Xfire HD4770 set up... Played much better in Xfire in my rig. Not sure what the problem is.
 
Not had any issues with UT3 in CF but not played it for ages. It was a pretty poor effort compared to its predecessors.
 
The game seems to run smoother with CF disabled then enabled?? WTH.. Yes I have all the latest patches and drivers installed! What can I do to fix the HORRIBLE STUTTER in this game, and make it play smoother? Thanks


its the game. the game developers screwed up CF support. I doubt AMD has any plans of creating a profile that may fix the problem since no one really plays the game anymore.

just use the single card, like some one else mentioned you can probably max the game out with a single 6870.
 
Back
Top