ut2k4 DVD SE: limited quantities

Originally posted by DevilMan
The big question is. Where are they putting the cd key this time?

Please tell me not on the back of the cd booklet like last time.

I actually got this kick ass tool from office max. it's called a "sharpie". it allows you to write your key from any software title on the actual CD!!!

Im getting it for the "thousands of hours" of video tutorials with the Unreal Engine :)

That is one of my main reasons for getting this. I am getting a new 9600xt any day now and haven't played a FPS for a year or so now. This is pretty exciting to get a headset, the tutorials, and the game on a DVD!!!

Originally posted by mcryptic
last i heard it was 150 hours of tutorials.

The $20 gift voucher sealed it for me. UT2004, and a headset, and the extras for only $19+tax. That's a hell of a deal.

Just an FYI - I noticed on the voucher it said "Mail the completed form along with the original EBgames.com packing list..."

So, just for grins, I called them up to see if my pre-order at the local EB qualified, and they stated that it does not, and that the voucher is only for pre-orders from the website.

Just ordered mine. 46 with shipping minus 20 = 26bucks for UT2k4.

Sweetness.

I just preordered, $20 voucher, free shipping, free headset, just 2 dvds, and $40 price sealed it. I hope they have enough for everyone, this is one of the greatest deals ever.

:LOL:

Someone stop me if I'm going too far here. I don't see 40 thousand as "limited" by any means. Now, a thousand, now THAT would be limited. C'mon guys.

PS: about damn time they start releasing popular games on DVD

just wondering....the free shipping at ebworld...uh isnt that gonna take like 5-6 business days? lol dunno bout you, but i cant wait that long. ill probally take my chances at the store and ill probally preorder it...gamestop and ebworld have stores close to here and im pretty sure general places like walmart/bestbuy/circuit city will have some copies ;x

patience just isnt one of my virtues :\

or i could just cough up an extra 10 bucks for 1 day shipping ;x

Originally posted by Pepsiholic
:LOL:

Someone stop me if I'm going too far here. I don't see 40 thousand as "limited" by any means. Now, a thousand, now THAT would be limited. C'mon guys.

PS: about damn time they start releasing popular games on DVD

UT2k3 sold 800,000 copies in the first month. 40,000 is pretty limited.

I actually got this kick ass tool from office max. it's called a "sharpie". it allows you to write your key from any software title on the actual CD!!!

Wise guy. :p

I pre-ordered 6. 1 for myself and the other 5, I will use as prizes for a LAN Party.:)

Originally posted by merlin704
I pre-ordered 6. 1 for myself and the other 5, I will use as prizes for a LAN Party.:)

Nice :) Good to see someone who knows how to make LAN-goers happy.

Originally posted by Rehevkor
Nice :) Good to see someone who knows how to make LAN-goers happy.

We did a $5 buy-in raffle for an 80gb 8mb cache HD :)

If you read the page that comes up, the offer is valid to those that purchase the game between feb. 27th - april 5th. the sheet needs to be mailed in by may sometime -- can't remember the date, but you gotsta send in that page with the packing list and upc of the game.

Back