• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Using z5500 to amp sen555s

kaluminati

Gawd
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
579
Is this a good idea? I just plug my headphones into the headphone port on the z5500 Digitals console and it gives me a little better sound. Anyone think that this is sufficient for the sennheiser 555 headphones? Or would I be better off purchasing a stand alone headphone amp?
 
kaluminati said:
Is this a good idea? I just plug my headphones into the headphone port on the z5500 Digitals console and it gives me a little better sound. Anyone think that this is sufficient for the sennheiser 555 headphones? Or would I be better off purchasing a stand alone headphone amp?

are you serious.. I do it on any of my headphones and it gives it a worst sound... and HD555 are fine without an amp.. the 50ohms version not the 120/80 w/e it is.
 
that headphone port is terrible
ask anyone on headfi. Plug directly into the card/use a high quality extension cable
 
Back
Top