Oct 15, 2004 #1 S SPARAT1K Limp Gawd Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 146 i just got my leadtek 6800 nu and i downloaded rivatuner 15.2. where in the options can i try and unlock the xtra pipes and such? thanks (i've searched on google and found nothing.)
i just got my leadtek 6800 nu and i downloaded rivatuner 15.2. where in the options can i try and unlock the xtra pipes and such? thanks (i've searched on google and found nothing.)
Oct 15, 2004 #2 J joemama [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 13, 2000 Messages 9,576 There is a comprehensive faq at www.guru3d.com where you downloaded Rivatuner..
Oct 15, 2004 #3 S SPARAT1K Limp Gawd Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 146 edit: found it, hard to find in that huge faq lol and i got all 16 pipes and 6 vertex working woot!
Oct 15, 2004 #4 S SPARAT1K Limp Gawd Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 146 ya, it says 16x1, 6vp in riva tuner now. but i saw zero gain in doom3 time demo! what's up with that?
ya, it says 16x1, 6vp in riva tuner now. but i saw zero gain in doom3 time demo! what's up with that?
Oct 15, 2004 #5 E ElementK Limp Gawd Joined Jul 23, 2004 Messages 176 I don't know...that's puzzling! However, if enabling the pipes made your games feel any better (forget benchmarks...) then I'd say you're good to go!
I don't know...that's puzzling! However, if enabling the pipes made your games feel any better (forget benchmarks...) then I'd say you're good to go!
Oct 15, 2004 #6 S SPARAT1K Limp Gawd Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 146 but certainly i would see at least a fraction of a frame in demo1 in doom3.
Oct 15, 2004 #7 S SPARAT1K Limp Gawd Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 146 that's what i'm supposed to be seeing right?
Oct 15, 2004 #8 S SPARAT1K Limp Gawd Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 146 3dmark 2k1 se w/ 12 pipes: 12 571 3dmark 2k1 se w/ 16 pipes: 12 598 why am i seeing identicle performance?
3dmark 2k1 se w/ 12 pipes: 12 571 3dmark 2k1 se w/ 16 pipes: 12 598 why am i seeing identicle performance?
Oct 15, 2004 #9 T Tyrant222 Limp Gawd Joined Apr 2, 2001 Messages 339 dont know, but i would try the new 66.81 drivers. I gained about 1000k points in 3dmark 2k3 off the softmod, and about 400 points in 2k5
dont know, but i would try the new 66.81 drivers. I gained about 1000k points in 3dmark 2k3 off the softmod, and about 400 points in 2k5
Oct 15, 2004 #10 S SPARAT1K Limp Gawd Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 146 those drivers actually lowered my 2k1 score a bit. i'm on a 4x agp you think that would limit my score?
those drivers actually lowered my 2k1 score a bit. i'm on a 4x agp you think that would limit my score?
Oct 15, 2004 #11 O OriginalReaper Bad Trader Joined Mar 10, 2004 Messages 224 Your score is limited by your CPU.
Oct 17, 2004 #12 J jlee1 Weaksauce Joined Jan 3, 2003 Messages 96 Do I want to check "allow enabling hardware masked units"?
Oct 17, 2004 #13 C CleanSlate Supreme [H]ardness Joined Mar 28, 2003 Messages 5,263 OriginalReaper said: Your score is limited by your CPU. Click to expand... Actually 3dmark is a 3d application which means that it's gpu intensive. That's why when I went from a gf2gts 32 meg to this 9800se my 3dmark03 like quadroopled. CPU doesn't help all that much. ~Adam
OriginalReaper said: Your score is limited by your CPU. Click to expand... Actually 3dmark is a 3d application which means that it's gpu intensive. That's why when I went from a gf2gts 32 meg to this 9800se my 3dmark03 like quadroopled. CPU doesn't help all that much. ~Adam
Oct 17, 2004 #14 O OriginalReaper Bad Trader Joined Mar 10, 2004 Messages 224 3DMarks01 is CPU limited. http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8086781 18,000 with a 6800 Ultra. A Pentium 4 3.2GHz and a 9800 XT would score higher. Scores can be found somewhere on futuremark.
3DMarks01 is CPU limited. http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8086781 18,000 with a 6800 Ultra. A Pentium 4 3.2GHz and a 9800 XT would score higher. Scores can be found somewhere on futuremark.
Oct 17, 2004 #15 C CleanSlate Supreme [H]ardness Joined Mar 28, 2003 Messages 5,263 I don't have the energy to care (research, cause it really doesn't matter) but I would have to dissagree just from my first thoughts on it. ~Adam
I don't have the energy to care (research, cause it really doesn't matter) but I would have to dissagree just from my first thoughts on it. ~Adam