using rivatuner?

SPARAT1K

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2002
Messages
146
i just got my leadtek 6800 nu and i downloaded rivatuner 15.2.

where in the options can i try and unlock the xtra pipes and such?

thanks

(i've searched on google and found nothing.)
 
edit: found it, hard to find in that huge faq lol

and i got all 16 pipes and 6 vertex working woot!
 
ya, it says 16x1, 6vp in riva tuner now.

but i saw zero gain in doom3 time demo! what's up with that?
 
I don't know...that's puzzling! However, if enabling the pipes made your games feel any better (forget benchmarks...) then I'd say you're good to go!
 
but certainly i would see at least a fraction of a frame in demo1 in doom3.
 
ya.jpg



that's what i'm supposed to be seeing right?
 
3dmark 2k1 se w/ 12 pipes: 12 571
3dmark 2k1 se w/ 16 pipes: 12 598

why am i seeing identicle performance?
 
dont know, but i would try the new 66.81 drivers.

I gained about 1000k points in 3dmark 2k3 off the softmod, and about 400 points in 2k5
 
those drivers actually lowered my 2k1 score a bit.

i'm on a 4x agp you think that would limit my score?
 
OriginalReaper said:
Your score is limited by your CPU.


Actually 3dmark is a 3d application which means that it's gpu intensive. That's why when I went from a gf2gts 32 meg to this 9800se my 3dmark03 like quadroopled. CPU doesn't help all that much.

~Adam
 
I don't have the energy to care (research, cause it really doesn't matter) but I would have to dissagree just from my first thoughts on it.

~Adam
 
Back
Top