Using riva tuner v2.06 with my 8800gts 640

brahim

Limp Gawd
k im using the beta version of riva tuner so that i can oc my card while i play crysis sp demo ( drivers 169 beta). The problem i have is that it doesnt allow me to test my ocs theres no option ! So right now i have my card at 620/1435/1003 is that gonna be a safe overclock ? i have fan speeds a 100% my temps are 44 which is werid but im running gpuz and its telling me that it is right. 3dmark is not working with my vista for some reason, soo im just gonna run crysis and see my fraps. Is there another program that i can run to see if the oc is stable ? O and can u guys hit me up with some oc for the 8800gts that have worked for u ? Like coreclock/shaders/Memory OOO and should i link the two ? the Core clock and the shaders ? I would appericate some opinions ans thank u

You shouldn't be using Rivatuner to test overclocks anyway. Use ATITool or 3dmark or something for stability / artifact testing.

My 640 is doing 600 core / 1675 shader / 850 memory if it's of any help.

You shouldn't be using Rivatuner to test overclocks anyway. Use ATITool or 3dmark or something for stability / artifact testing.

My 640 is doing 600 core / 1675 shader / 850 memory if it's of any help.

im guessing u arent linking the clocks then of course

What doesn't work? I'm using rivatuner 2.06 on 169.01 and ATITool and 3dmark both work fine.

Back