Hi Guys,
I purchased a Wii U and was hoping to get my PC Speakers to work with it. I am able to get it to work for both the PS3/360 by plugging the rca cables into the sub with a converter. But using the audio out with the Wii U it does not seem to work.
I'm not sure if anyone out there using a Wii U is able to connect their pc speakers to the system and have it playing out of that? The only solution I have found so far is single player games and plugging the aux cable into the controller's headphone jack. If I play a multiplayer game that requires using wii motes, the sound is no longer playing through the pc speakers as the Nintendo gamepad is not in use.
Pretty puzzled and was wondering if I should go ahead and get a receiver.. would that alleviate the problem?
I think it might have to do with the WiiU system using HDMI for both picture and audio?
I purchased a Wii U and was hoping to get my PC Speakers to work with it. I am able to get it to work for both the PS3/360 by plugging the rca cables into the sub with a converter. But using the audio out with the Wii U it does not seem to work.
I'm not sure if anyone out there using a Wii U is able to connect their pc speakers to the system and have it playing out of that? The only solution I have found so far is single player games and plugging the aux cable into the controller's headphone jack. If I play a multiplayer game that requires using wii motes, the sound is no longer playing through the pc speakers as the Nintendo gamepad is not in use.
Pretty puzzled and was wondering if I should go ahead and get a receiver.. would that alleviate the problem?
I think it might have to do with the WiiU system using HDMI for both picture and audio?