• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Using Overdrive and the Warranty...

Volume

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
4,010
Does using Overdrive void the warranty on a video card? I've read that it doesn't but it was on some review site.
 
Overdrive is built into the ATI Catalyst drivers, so I don't see why
it'd void the warranty.

Using third party apps like RivaTuner might void the warranty,
but I doubt using Overdrive would.
 
Back
Top