• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Using Media Portal.....

VA Supremacy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
475
Windows Vista SP 2 64
StreamedMP

Is anyone using the Blu-ray HD DVD PowerDVD plugin? somehow the it won't start but clicking on it in the plugin/windows section it works. Anyone know how to fix it? i'm using Ultra 7.

What's the best for videos? My Videos or My TV Series? at the moment i'm trying to organize anime and some shows download and My Videos seem to work better but looking at screenshots of My TV Series that seems more functional like Moving Pictures.

What's your setup in Media Portal? Any suggestions? Any Advice?

Haven't got the My TV working but I'll probably have to get a better tuner or something but at the moment i'm locked with a 2 year warranty on my Hauppauge 1800 1128

Thanks.
 
the error in Media Portal for HD Player Cyberlink Blu-ray HD DVD Plugin

errorMP.jpg
 
No idea, sorry. Reinstall it is all I can say. I use MP but not this plug in.
 
No idea, sorry. Reinstall it is all I can say. I use MP but not this plug in.

Does it matter which Windows? I mean 32 or 64 for any of the plugins. I'm thinking there could be something in the code and I don't know how to fix it..

Thanks
 
Back
Top