• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Using headphone and Subwoofer at same time.

Soyo13

Gawd
Joined
Mar 18, 2006
Messages
643
I've been looking at my Sony ST-DG600 receiver hooked up to my PC. I have been using headphone a lot lately but but missing my subwoofer so this made me wonder how can I listen to my music with my phone and feel my subwoofer at the same time...

Currently my phone is plugged to the headphone jack in the front and the subwoofer is hooked via RCA to the rear.

Is it at all possible? I cant think of an solution to make this work.
 
Back
Top