• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Using food coloring for Dye

buffbiff21

Gawd
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,014
OK I have seen only colors Blue, red, gree, and clear for Dye colors.

Would it harm or damage the cooling system If i were to use some sort of food coloring?
 
clear dye??? Anyone who buys CLEAR dye, needs to come see me about buying a bridge I have for sale in NY.

Food coloring is basically, a non-toxic dye in a water base. Not sure if that water base is distilled water or not, but it's just a few drops in the system. Shouldn't hurt anything.
 
Well, because it's particulate matter suspended in water, It might clog things like a storm waterblock.

As I said, I had no adverse effects.
 
Back
Top