I hav a intel 915 mobo
(socket 775- which means no overclocking by changing the clock multiplier).let us say that i wanna overclock it using air coolers( plz recommend a good one in terms of temp decrease obtained and noise level)-not water coolers coz i find them way too risky 2 use and handle.
1> what do i need to do?
2> Do i necessarily hav 2 use an air cooler in which the fan is parallel to the face of the cpu chip ?
3> anthr thing- how do i ensure that the fan at the backside of my cabinet is running at a speed faster than the air cooler fan speed so that heat is quickly taken out?
4> how do i monitor the temperatures in the cpu
5> for a 450 W SMPS will the adddition of a coler mean that I need to increase the SMPS ( I am also using a GFX card-gainward 6600 gt)
1> what do i need to do?
2> Do i necessarily hav 2 use an air cooler in which the fan is parallel to the face of the cpu chip ?
3> anthr thing- how do i ensure that the fan at the backside of my cabinet is running at a speed faster than the air cooler fan speed so that heat is quickly taken out?
4> how do i monitor the temperatures in the cpu
5> for a 450 W SMPS will the adddition of a coler mean that I need to increase the SMPS ( I am also using a GFX card-gainward 6600 gt)