• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Using as external hard drive?

blankwire

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
2,178
I didn't know if this is the correct forum, but I didn't know where to post it.

I own an old Archos Gmini 120 MP3 player. Basically, the thing is a piece of crap. I was thinking about ripping the thing apart and putting the hard drive in an external enclosure so I wouldn't have to deal with the bulk and charging the unit.

Apparently, the 120 uses a standard 2.5" Fujitsu drive, so in theory, I should be able to pick something like this up and plug it in.

What I want to know is, are there any flaws in my plan?
 
Back
Top