• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

using Apple keyboard on a PC

mushrooms

Gawd
Joined
Apr 30, 2002
Messages
762
So i got a hold of an Apple keyboard, and i love it. but the F13-F15 keys don't work. Then i found out about AppleKeys software which fixes it.. but the guy's homepage doesn't work anymore. luckily i found the software and i'm posting it for anyone that needs it.

I even made a page about it! http://www.dieselstation.com/software/
 
Very cool. I actually stole the keyboard from my dads iMac for his new PC since he's used to it. This might not be a bad thing to have along with it. Thanks!
 
GJSNeptune said:
Apple keyboards are not giant-hand friendly.


They feel like laptop keyboards to me. I can use them, but I prefer something with a bit more recoil.
 
Do a google search for AppleK Pro. It replaces the windows driver, lets you assign the keys on the apple keyboard, and enables the CD eject button.
 
Back
Top