Hey guys, 2 questions,
My future setup ( I am only missing the U3011) is going to be PLP setup 2x2007fp's and 1 U3011. At that point I am planning on using the display port on my 6970 2GB for the U3011 and 2 DVI ports for the 2007fp's, will that work out fine?
Second, until I get the U3011, I have a 27inch 1080p monitor in its place which has vga,HDMI and DVI ports only. Now instead of wasting money on an active displayport adapter, can I just use the 2 DVI ports on the 6970 2GB for the U3011 and one 2007fp and motherboards on board (i52500k) DVI slot for the other 2007fp? How would that work out?
My future setup ( I am only missing the U3011) is going to be PLP setup 2x2007fp's and 1 U3011. At that point I am planning on using the display port on my 6970 2GB for the U3011 and 2 DVI ports for the 2007fp's, will that work out fine?
Second, until I get the U3011, I have a 27inch 1080p monitor in its place which has vga,HDMI and DVI ports only. Now instead of wasting money on an active displayport adapter, can I just use the 2 DVI ports on the 6970 2GB for the U3011 and one 2007fp and motherboards on board (i52500k) DVI slot for the other 2007fp? How would that work out?