Username Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
59
I made my HardForum account a whiles ago, when i was much younger, and have now found a username that suites me very well and i use on all my other accounts. What i was wondering, is if i could have a one time chance to change my account name. I made this account when i was a complete n00b, and believed i would never get very smart in the tech related area, and thus named myself computer dummy... :( Alas, i have learned, and have become smarter and wiser. Could i have a chance, one chance, to change my name? I do realize i could create another account, but that's no fun... After all, i believe an older an account is, the more it is worth.
Please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top