• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

User Account Control

Wingnut225

n00b
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
22
I keep having the User Account Control window pop up for each standard user every time they log on. You have to type in the admin password for it to go away. It's four in total that pop up and they are for the Asus motherboard (Turbo V help, Asus Mobilink, EPU help & AI Suite II). Any idea how I can stop this from happening?
 
There's nothing Asus related in the start up. I don't knowingly use the Asus software and don't mind uninstalling it. Just not sure how, if at all will affect the performance of the mobo.
 
Remove these items from the startup list using msconfig and create a scheduled task that starts them as administrator instead (if you want them to start on login for standard users).
 
Back
Top