Used V2100?

kaptnkain

n00b
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
51
Hey guys, I can get a used V2100 for about $150, is it worth it? How rare are these things? I've currently got a V1200b.
 
Were these the big, silver, monolithic (like, plain), all metal cases? My Roseville Fry's had them for exactly 20usd a few months back before going OOS forever.

I have heard some issues with Lian Li cases (I think this is one?) and longer video cards. I dunno if this applies to this case, however.
 
Google is your friend :)

I snuck a peak after I posted that :) I have nothing more that's useful to contribute, however... :(

I did like how it had a monolithic appearance, however. I kinda regret not buying this case, though I hate the sharp, metal corners.
 
I can't believe it was only $20... those things retail for like $300 back in the day. Quality is the best, too :)
 
Back
Top