• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Used i7 2600k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump ending soon if bought at buy it now price I ship today!
 
GLWS. I have had a very hard time with eBay buyers lately. My 2600k buyer is an idiot and won't pick up his 2600k from the post office and now I have to worry what to do if the post office returns it to me.
 
GLWS. I have had a very hard time with eBay buyers lately. My 2600k buyer is an idiot and won't pick up his 2600k from the post office and now I have to worry what to do if the post office returns it to me.

Thanks man! Yea I just had a 680 returned to me!
Im dropping the price on here and hoping some one picks it up.
 
Dam, saw this thread late. I'm in Cincinnati right now, could have had a local deal. Anyways, good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top