Uncle Humjaba
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- May 6, 2006
- Messages
- 440
Hey all
I'm about to get a Line 6 TonePort UX1 as a cheap way to hook my guitar, keyboard and/or microphones up to the computer. My old soundblaster doesn't play nice with 7 and the onboard sound sucks, plus it will be nice to have it all right in front of me with volume control.
I was wondering if there would be any negatives to using this as my primary sound card? I play games and watch movies but (for now) only via my $30 2.1 speakers or my $10 ink'd earbuds.
Thoughts?
LINK
I'm about to get a Line 6 TonePort UX1 as a cheap way to hook my guitar, keyboard and/or microphones up to the computer. My old soundblaster doesn't play nice with 7 and the onboard sound sucks, plus it will be nice to have it all right in front of me with volume control.
I was wondering if there would be any negatives to using this as my primary sound card? I play games and watch movies but (for now) only via my $30 2.1 speakers or my $10 ink'd earbuds.
Thoughts?
LINK