• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB to Parallel Hub/Cable

King Og

Gawd
Joined
Feb 10, 2001
Messages
526
My issue is that I now have a nice little Shuttle case (no parallel ports) and an older HP Laserjet 4L parallel printer. I also have lots of miscellaneous USB peripherals. I want to know if anyone has any experience or knowledge about a USB hub that might also have a parallel printer interface in it so I can avoid buying both a USB hub and a separate USB-Parallel cable. I found one at Newegg (http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=17-112-105&DEPA=0), but there isn't any real feedback on it other than a star rating.

Anyone got any suggestions on solutions? I'd like to minimize the cost and clutter on my desk if possible. The simplest might just be a 4 port hub and a separate USB-Parallel cable, but since I'm a gadget hound I figured I might be able to improve on that...
 
Back
Top