Feb 26, 2011 #1 D davidm71 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 11, 2004 Messages 1,570 Hi, Once in a while if I plug a usb key into the ports on the case or even get close to the ports the system will reboot. Are the plugs on the usb ports on the case faulty? Thanks.
Hi, Once in a while if I plug a usb key into the ports on the case or even get close to the ports the system will reboot. Are the plugs on the usb ports on the case faulty? Thanks.
Feb 26, 2011 #2 B BinarySynapse [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 13,984 Is it simply rebooting, or blue-screening? Check to make sure automatic rebooting is disabled for blue screens.
Is it simply rebooting, or blue-screening? Check to make sure automatic rebooting is disabled for blue screens.
Feb 26, 2011 #3 S Snittako Limp Gawd Joined Jan 12, 2011 Messages 132 Since he said it reboots even if he gets close to the us ports I think its the case ports. They are probably shorting the motherboard somewhere.
Since he said it reboots even if he gets close to the us ports I think its the case ports. They are probably shorting the motherboard somewhere.
Feb 26, 2011 #4 T totoro818 n00b Joined Feb 11, 2011 Messages 4 Don't belive your window. usb is not firm hardware.