USB Product of the Year!

HardOCP News

[H] News
All those USB popcorn makers, heat pads, drink coolers and coffee machines pale in comparison to the i.Saw. This would easily be the USB product of the year…if it were real. Thanks to everyone that sent this one in.

Instant plug 'n' play. Zero startup time. Patent-pending technology allows for an unparalleled distribution of power. A first in its class. Works on PC, Mac and most USB-enabled devices.

finally. i just have this pile of wood sitting next to my desktop and i can now take care of it. thanks!

iSaw :rolleyes:

Is it mandantory now that all new product names have an i in front of them?

So now I can chop up all these pallets into fire wood.

I'm not sure how this product makes sense.

Yeah ihate when people say let me look it up on my iPhone. I never say hey let me look it up on my SGH-i718 I just say, "I'll look it up on my phone."

I don't even bother telling people what I'm using as a phone. They ask me when I find results faster than they can on their iJunk...while simultaneously listening to a song and composing an email in the background. ;) "What is that, an iPhone clone??" :rolleyes:

iRock.

That chainsaw would be an awesome novelty item for use when the LAN party, X-cheese pizza delivery arrives.

What?? No blood or severed appendages?

Guess I need to get working on a wood-burning PC mod...

Damn...knew I shoulda locked up "www.usbchainsaw.com" when I had the chance.

While the idea of a recarable chainsaw is nice. I do have to agree with WTF?

How often do you need a chainsaw in the office on a regular basis that this would make any sense.

I saw an iSaw so I used it on an iMac, iPod, and iPhone, but I saw that the iSaw was just as fake as the rest of the i's. I wanted to see iSaw destroy. I sad. :(

Cut through different types of wood as you would with a full-sized electric chainsaw. Saw chain (included) delivers fast cutting speed with good efficiency. i.Saw guide bar is also compatible with most third-party saw chains.

Looks real enough to me according to that blurb. Don't think I would want to cut a lot of fire wood with it tho. Would have to have a really long cable.

Perfect for the employee that just can't keep that pesky boss from looking over his shoulder :)

That video on the website is pretty lame. its a pretty obvious cheat of another chainsaw sawing lol. I know its fake but they could have at least TRIED on that part.

I liked the USB popcorn popper better. At least it really worked.

looks like it should be a DOOM controller. (rather than a mouse and keyboard)

I know it could be a wii controller for wii DOOM!

That's just so unnecessary... I think there are even better things, just like the popcorn maker. ;)

god i hope this is real...this plus a laptop will make my meetings go much smoother

Back