• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB Problems on Shuttle AN35N Ultra

Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
14
I can't seem to get my front USB ports to work on my case with a flash drive. Anything works fine in the back and I only get problems in the front when I connect USB 2.0 devices. My motherboard says it supports USB 2.0 on all the ports. I thought I was missing a driver but I found out that XP has USB 2.0 drivers built in.

Any suggestions? :confused:
 
the cd that came with the shuttle usually has a driver on it that says usb 2.0

did you install that?
if you did and it still doesnt work then go to your device manager where it says Universal Serial Bus controllers and see if there are any yellow exclamation points and read what it says
 
Those are for Win9x. I have tried though and they say i don't need them becaseu XP should have them already. :(
 
Back
Top