• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB problem with the Antec 1000AMG

clone#13

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
238
Hi all,

Well I have the antec 1000AMG case and I love it, except for one problem I have with the Front USB connectors. I tried to insert my USB key, and it does not go in smoothly. I had to force it a little to get it to be read. This is definatly not normal. Aren't all the front USB connectors made to standard? I know my USB key works fine at my work PC, inserted and removed smoothly. Anyone experienced this before. I tried also inserting my printer USB cable and it went in but with a bit of resistance. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks for any help
 
Back
Top