• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

USB Headset or Traditional?

PornoSatan

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
3,493
I was curious on a few things, I been using a traditional headset+mic combo (Logitech) for a while, simply plugs into your audio//mic slot straight to the Audigy. But these died.

So I bought a Logitech USB Headset to try out.

Questions:

How does the USB headset take advantage of the audigy? I have this odd feeling I might have a slight bit of sound latency from going through USB? or maybe I'm wrong?

Advantages and Disadvantages anyone?
 
Back
Top